Terms & Conditions
Important Information :
- WE WILL NOT SUPPLY FIREWORKS TO PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- ALL SPECIAL OFFERS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, WHILE STOCKS LAST.
Before purchasing the products from our site, kindly read our terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this Web Site you agree to follow the terms and conditions of LAWANGI.com. We have taken all necessary steps to ensure that the information provided is error free, LAWANGI.com cannot accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information on the Web Site. However, incase of any errors, we would greatly appreciate being informed of them.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction :
This site is developed, maintained and controlled by LAWANGI.com. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Madurai shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. LAWANGI.com reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/users of the services/website of LAWANGI.com. Please read this Agreement and Disclaimer carefully. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use a service or buy product from LAWANGI.com.
Material on the LAWANGI.com contains general information about the products. You may display, download and print material from the Site, such as store locations or product descriptions, solely for your personal, non-commercial use only. For bulk Purchase and Company Orders (with valid documents), Contact us through Mail. Specifications and Product information are subject to change without notice.
Copyright and Trade Marks :
The materials / products provided in the Web Site is owned or licensed to sell by LAWANGI.com. The brand names and trademarks, displayed on the Website, are owned by the respective companies.
Please check and ensure the Items at the time of taking Delivery. No claim or return will be accepted after delivery.
Safety Tips :
All accidents due to fireworks occur as a result of carelessness, negligence and ignorance. But these can certainly be avoided by observing some very simple precautions. All of us enjoy the pleasure of light and sound but when disaster strikes the injured has to bear the cross. If you're going to set off fireworks at home this year, please take a few minutes to read through the guidelines.
- Store your fireworks safely : In a closed box, somewhere cool and dry, out of reach of children and animals and away from all sources of heat, until the time they're needed. Locked away is best. Don't keep the box under the stairs or in a passageway.
- Pets hate bangs and flashes : Pets get very frightened on fireworks night, so keep all your pets indoor and close all the curtains to make things calmer. Remember it's not just your own fireworks that cause distress, so you may have to have your pets indoors on several nights when other displays are taking place.
- Think ahead and be prepared : Have a full bucket of water handy for any emergency, and for putting used sparklers into. Never try to re-ignite the fireworks that don't light in the first instance. Never give ANY firework item to small children. Never throw fireworks at another person. Never carry fireworks in your pocket. Never shoot fireworks from metal or glass containers. Never experiment, modify, or attempt to make your own fireworks. Never use a sparkler in the middle of a large crowd. Try to light the fireworks & crackers biggest open space and safest surroundings.
- Watch what you wear : Loose clothing can very easily catch fire, and should not be worn near any fire or fireworks. Long dangly scarves can be risky too. If anyone's clothing does catch fire, follow the rule: Stop - Don't run. Drop to the ground. Roll to put out the flames.
Dos & Don'ts While Bursting Crackers :
- Keep the fireworks to be used at a safer place. Use fireworks only outdoor.
- Buy fireworks of authorized/reputed manufacturers only.
- Light only one firework at a time, by one person. Others should watch from a safe distance.
- Hand held sparklers burn at 1800 degrees Fahrenheit, that's almost hot enough to melt gold, and they stay hot long after the spark has gone out.
- Always use a long candle/agar bathi, for igniting fire crackers and keep elbow joint straight to increase the distance between the body and the crackers.
- Keep two buckets of water handy. In the event of fire, extinguish flame by pouring water from the buckets. Every major fire is small when it starts. In case of burns, pour large quantity of water on the burnt area.
- In case of major burns, after extinguishing the fire, remove all smoldering clothes. Wrap the victim in a clean bedsheet. The patient should be taken to a burns specialist or a major hospital. Don't panicky.
- In case of eye burns, wash the eye with tap water for 10 minutes and take the victim to a hospital.